Популярные новинки в магазине

Обсуждение видео

Здесь можно скачать видео

Сообщение Luna » 10 мар 2013 00:59

Here you have an English translation of the 1st part, I hope it would help:

Jacek Kaczyński: It’s about 30 years since you first met Mr. Dieter Bohlen. I sit a good occasion to celebrate any anniversary?
Thomas: No, no, no, no no. In a certain way to be honest it doesn’t look like 30 years.
JK: That’s is exactly my next question: Can you believe that it’s already 30 years?
TA: No. This is I think a natural feeling, cause when you’re young…
JK: Young as you and me…
TA: Yes’ thank you. So, when you’re young the future seems to be a long period of time, but when you’re getting older, when you’re old, the past is so short.
JK: It’s very philosophical, but it’s true.
TA: Yes, it’s true.
JK: So Thomas Anders 30 years ago and Thomas Anders now. Anything has changed?
TA: Yes. Now I’m 30 years older.
JK: 30 years older, that’s all?
TA: No.
JK: But your soul is still young?
TA: Yeah, I thing you always feel younger than what you have in the passport. A really great thing about getting older is that you’re getting wiser and you’re getting more calm, that you know, where you stand. I can tell you something and again it will be something philosophical saying: it’s like that the young people are faster but the older know the way. So this makes life more convenient.
JK: Can you imagine how many people, especially boys hated you in the 80.? You know why?
TA: Because the girls…
JK: Because your posters were in almost every girl’s bedroom.
TA: Sorry…
JK: You will have to say “I’m sorry” to all the guys in Poland. Do you like those years? I mean the 80., three years of MT?
TA: I love much more the 90. And the beginning of the new century.
JK: The 90.?
TA: Yes, you know, when we were back in ’98.
JK: It was “Back for good”
JK: I give you now three names, three pseudonyms: Bernd Weidung, Phantomas and Chris Copperfield and I will ask you if you know those guys?
TA: Oh, yes, it’s me. This is what I love in my business: you can give you names and stay the same person.
JK: Personally I must admit that my favorite is Chirs Copperfield, I really love Madness’ “Our House”. It’s really great. It was 90.?
TA: It was 90., exactly.
JK: And now you’re doing what?
TA: I’m doing what I like. The last thing I did was my Christmas album which came out last year. Now I’m thinking about the new concerts, for new album for new songs. Now please allow me just jumping back and… this is something when you’re getting older, you feel more relaxing, you’re not rushed. It’s not like you’re saying: I have to, I need to do this now… No. I’m thinking about doing it and when the time is right, I will start to do it. It’s is very convenient.
JK: Why did you choose Russia for recording “Strong”?
TA: Because I was asked to do so. Sergey Revtov who is very famous producer in Russia, got in touch with me, cause he said he is very big fan of mine and wanted to record an album with me. And he sent me some songs. And I said “WOW”, this is very good music. So I said yes, let’s give it a try. When the next time I will be in Moscow, we can go to the studio and record a new song. And the result was so great that I said: next time when I was there we can record another one and then the whole album. It’s because our personal likes and music wise was really close. So we said “yes, let’s give it a try”.
JK: And it was a success.
TA: Yes, it was a success.

Luna
Живу здесь
Живу здесь

Стаж: 15 лет 7 месяцев 7 дней
В кошельке: 18.60 MT
Благодарил (а): 2248 раз.
Статус: Радостный день!
Награды: 1
Информатор IIст (1)

Сообщение Luna » 10 мар 2013 02:05

Part 2:
JK: Music is your life, right?
TA: Yes, it’s a passion.
JK: What kind of music do you like? What will you be listening to today, when you’re back to the hotel after the concert?
TA: None (Laugh). You know, the worst think you can do to me is when I’m coming back from the show and I’m going in my car with my driver and he’s turning on the music – this makes me crazy. Because you’re so “packed” with the music, sound and your images you have on stage. Enough is enough. But when I’m at home I really love to listen to some jazz, lounge music, chill out music, just to calm down, just to relax.
JK: I’ve read somewhere that Diana Krall is one of your favourites…
TA: Yes, she’s really great. And Nancy Wilson, this, you know, the jazz thing. And even this electronic music like Budda Bar and Café del Mar and something like this. It gives you the good atmosphere. I will tell you something: when I’m at my office but I also have my office at home, in our place we have music all over the house. When I’m getting up in the morning and my boy is going to school and I’m going to my desk, I look outside what kind of weather is today. And I’m really choosing the music because of my mood and what’s going on inside.
JK: I understand that the weather influences on your mood?
TA: Yes, and when the weather is like today, when it’s snowing, I like winter chill out. When I feel like Spring, I put different music. And in November, November is very jazzy. You can call me crazy, but I love this kind. Because music has so impact on your feelings, it can give you so much. And even in our house we have a lot of candles, fragrance candles. In different areas there are different types of fragrances, so it’s very sensible… You know, what I wanna say?
JK: You’re very romantic.
TA: Yes and no. For me it has not much to do with being romantic. It’s for sensibility and for moods. When I’m upstairs, it smells different than when I’m downstairs. Upstairs there is a different music than the upstairs, so even my wife sometimes says that she can’t stand it anymore, but I love it, fuck it, I love it. I love to be in different levels. And now you have something you can think about…
JK: And on what level are you tonight? At the moment moderate, just like easy one, but before the concert it is growing and growing…
TA: No. When I’m on stage, you know, I really love to perform. I love my musicians. With these musicians, some of them are playing with me since 15 years, so we’re like a big family. And even for tonight.. the last concert we played 5 weeks ago, this is really rare, because I was sick and I had to cancel some shows. So now I’m really looking forward to see the guys and the jokes, going on stage and make the show and perform it. This is something I love to do. And this is my music, I’m singing my songs for the complete show and I’m just looking at people’s faces, how they react, do they love it or not? And I’m responsible for keep them going and this is my job and I love to do this.

To be continued :-)

Последний раз редактировалось Luna 10 мар 2013 02:15, всего редактировалось 1 раз.
Luna
Живу здесь
Живу здесь

Информатор IIст (1)

Сообщение Luna » 10 мар 2013 18:38

Part 3. , the last
JK: During your concerts don’t you feel sometimes like you’re taking part in some kind of Karaoke show? People perfectly know and sing your songs…
TA: Sometimes better than I do… It’s incredible.
JK: You’re not using a prompter or sheets with text?
TA: No. But please excuse me, I have to say something: sometimes I’m singing different words, but the sense is the same.
JK: Cheri Cheri Lady… It’s impossible to change it.
TA: Yes, it’s impossible. But there are lines on the text. There’s no difference if in the song YMHYMS I sing “Please stay with me together” or if I say “Stay with me forever”. There’s no big difference, but sometimes I really mix the words.
JK: The audience remembers it better than you.
TA: You know, when I’m really changing words, I look at the people faces and I see “What is he doing?” and then I can read on their faces: “Yes, it’s live”.
JK: You’re not using playback. Your favorite MT song?
TA: YMHYMS
JK: And your favorite song all over the world?
TA: Ah, this… no, no… You know, when I’m on stage and I’m singing, it’s for me YMHYMS, but it’s always related to the feelings. I have different feelings when it’ s Christmas, different in Summer, so it depends. There are some favorite songs but none of them is THE ONE.
JK: Are you ready for the exam?
TA: Exam? I’m very curious.
JK: You have to be. I’ll give you some dates: 1987, 1998, 2010, 2011, 2012… Do you know what they mean?
TA: 1987, it was the split of Modern Talking.
JK: No, it was the first time you were in Poland.
TA: Yes?
JK: Yes! You have been here so many times. Do you know exactly how many?
TA: I don’t know.
JK: I tried to count it, but it’s impossible.
TA: So, every of these dates is my visit to Poland?
JK: Yes. Is it boring? Is the visiting Poland boring?
TA: No! You know, visiting any country isn’t boring. When people go to concerts, you’re successful, it’s wonderful and I love it. When we look at 1987 and now, a lot of things changed. Believe me, it’s completely different than in 1987.
JK: And you see these changes?
TA: And you don’t?
JK: I’m living here.
TA: But you feel these changes?
JK: Yes, of course. Tonight it will be success? What do you think?
TA: Yes, I think. You know, you can never be sure, but we will have 8.000 people in the venue and 8.000 people who bought a ticket for Sandra and for Thomas Anders and they don’t expect to see Motorhead or Aerosmith. So I think these people are fans of our music and I’ll do my best with my musicians. I will not sing all but a lot of hits and it will be a great show and I love it.
JK: Is there anything special in this show? You said that you will have a concert with Sandra, but will it be any common performance? Do you do anything together on the stage?
TA: No.
JK: Just separate concerts?
TA: It’s separate concert. We have one duet song together so we were thinking about it, because once, in a show in Moscow, but it was different, cause it was a festival and we had a half playback, we were singing live, but then last song from her show was our duet, she was introducing me and we did it together and then it was over and I did my part of the show. But we’re playing live and we’re singing live today and we have a different bands so there’s no time for the changes on the stage. So it is a little bit difficult of technical wise.

END

Luna
Живу здесь
Живу здесь

Информатор IIст (1)

Сообщение Blackbird » 10 мар 2013 20:11

Сережа, интервью классное. Может быть, сделаем титровку на русском?

...Somewhere down the road....
Blackbird
Мега-гуру
Мега-гуру

Стаж: 15 лет 2 месяца 3 дня
В кошельке: 353.90 MT
Благодарил (а): 4781 раз.
Статус: На работе
Статус: Big Brother
Награды: 4
Информатор Iст (1) Герой Iст (1) Репортер Iст (1) За победу в конкурсе на форуме (1)

Сообщение sergeybelik » 10 мар 2013 21:10

Blackbird писал(а):Сережа, интервью классное. Может быть, сделаем титровку на русском?

Да без проблем, давай адаптированый перевод. ::wink24.gif::

Чтобы жить, надо работать. Чтобы жить хорошо, надо, таки, придумать шо-то другое...
sergeybelik
Релизер
Релизер

Стаж: 15 лет 4 месяца 23 дня
В кошельке: 650.70 MT
Благодарил (а): 11958 раз.
Статус: Дорогой вентилятор
Награды: 3
За медиа Iст (1) Герой Iст (1) За заслуги перед форумом Iст (1)

Случайный аватар
Сообщение Postmortem » 13 мар 2013 08:38

Спойлер:
wzzss12 писал(а):Agnetha Fältskog - When You Really Loved Someone (2013)

Изображение

https://www53.zippyshare.com/v/4630181/file.html

[spoiler=]
Смотреть на youtube.com

Спасибо. Агнета по-прежнему радует. С нетерпением жду нового альбома.

Последний раз редактировалось lirinka 26 июл 2015 18:47, всего редактировалось 3 раз(а).
Причина: Вставила цитату,перенесла в соттветствующую тему.
Случайный аватар
Postmortem
Новичок
Новичок

Стаж: 15 лет 7 месяцев 17 дней
В кошельке: 66.40 MT
Благодарил (а): 1 раз.

Сообщение dibohlen » 26 мар 2013 16:50

У кого-либо есть видео с песней Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S For Love), показанное на Formel Eins?

Atlantis Is Calling!
dibohlen
А мне здесь нравится!
А мне здесь нравится!

Стаж: 14 лет 7 месяцев 13 дней
В кошельке: 253.90 MT
Благодарил (а): 561 раз.
За победу в конкурсе на форуме (1)

Сообщение sergeybelik » 26 мар 2013 19:14

dibohlen писал(а):У кого-либо есть видео с песней Atlantis Is Calling (S.O.S For Love), показанное на Formel Eins?

Официальный видеоклип?

Чтобы жить, надо работать. Чтобы жить хорошо, надо, таки, придумать шо-то другое...
sergeybelik
Релизер
Релизер

Стаж: 15 лет 4 месяца 23 дня
В кошельке: 650.70 MT
Благодарил (а): 11958 раз.
Статус: Дорогой вентилятор
Награды: 3
За медиа Iст (1) Герой Iст (1) За заслуги перед форумом Iст (1)

Сообщение dibohlen » 26 мар 2013 20:33

sergeybelik писал(а):Официальный видеоклип?

Да, НО с эфира Formel Eins.

Перед клипом им вручали награды....

Смотреть на youtube.com

Atlantis Is Calling!
dibohlen
А мне здесь нравится!
А мне здесь нравится!

Стаж: 14 лет 7 месяцев 13 дней
В кошельке: 253.90 MT
Благодарил (а): 561 раз.
За победу в конкурсе на форуме (1)